Busworld is the world's largest B2B exhibition of the bus and coach industry, exhibiting buses, coaches and mini buses, as well as parts, components and services. The first Busworld exhibition took place in the city of Kortrijk in Belgium in 1971.
Meanwhile it became the international reference of the bus and coach industry. In 2015, Busworld Kortrijk welcomed 411 exhibitors from 36 countries and 34.932 visitors from 118 countries. Since 2001, Busworld has rolled out its international expansion with shows taking place in Turkey (April 2016), China (May 2016), Russia (October 2016), India (November 2016) and now also Latin America (December 2016). Busworld Latin America is the 6th Busworld exhibition today and will take place from 5 to 7 December 2016 in Plaza Mayor situated in Medellin, Colombia.
The relevance of an international specialized B2B event for bus and coach professionals is clear, when taking a look at the following market factors:
* growing market for passenger transport and the extension of traffic route networks
* active development of and growing demand for domestic tourism
* growing need of qualitative public transport within the larger cities and the intercity services
* recent state regulation developments targeted at advanced passenger transport fleet renewal
Facts & Figures:
- Planned surface : 8.000 m2.
- Number of forecasted exhibitors : 80 companies, coming from more than 12 countries.
- expected number of visitors: 7 500 professionals.
- Biggest bus & coach exhibition
- Planned surface : 8.000 m2
- More than 7 500 visitors
- Number of forecasted exhibitors : 80 companies, coming from more than 12 countries